Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Building Update #2 October 14th, 2008 (written by Jason)


























Hey everyone. Just wanted to show you a little bit of what is going on at the school. It is about 3/4 of the way done with the exterior of the 2 classrooms. I have almost completed all the play equipment. All I have to do is finish the Tire Climb thingee and I will be done. I am pretty exctied that it is looking so good and going so well. Sorry I don't have the time or energy to write more. But know that I love and miss you all
Jason

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Great job Jason!

Where is Darran? said...

looks good

Rudi said...

The school and play equipment are amazing. You must be so proud of what you've done. I hope you get to see it completed before you leave!