Saturday, March 03, 2007

March 3, 2007 (written by Jason)
So what a week it has been. Very long and a little tiring. Janeen is still blugging away at grading her 200 compositions that the students wrote a few weeks ago. I think that this has definitly turned her off to teaching high school in the US, not that she was ever "turned on" to that idea anyway. I am trying to stay out of her way as much as possible so that she is just able to work. It has been a good strategy that has worked thus far.
So bad news. Computers at the school have been crashing because of viruses so this will be a shorter blog than normal because we have not had a computer for a few days. If there are any rescue strategies that I should try or links to emergency boot disks, that would help me out immensly as I am acting IT guy (as I have the most computer experience, which is a little scary).

Health wise, Janeen and I are getting used to going to the bathroom quite frequently and we have what is know here as Kea Matha (I have running). So that is tons of fun! But we are doing good otherwise.
I am also doing my first workshop tomorrow after school so we will see how it goes! It is on "routines and procedures". Sounds boring but it needs to happen.
Well anyway, hope that you all are good and enjoying your weather (still hot as blazes here).
All the best,
Jason

No comments: