Monday, October 22, 2007

Why I hate being sick...

October 22, 2007 (written by Jason)

So today I am sick. Yeah I know we all get sick it is just part of life. But this is the annoying sick. Not the debilitating sick that some of us get from time to time. This is the swollen throat, itchy eyes, achy muscles sick that could go one of two ways. It could be done and over with tomorrow, to where I feel good enough to return to work. Or I could slide farther down into the hole that is sick and not get out of bed. Now if I had my choice I would rather go to work tomorrow. Sure there might not be a lot to do there (I mean there is tons to do but very little that gets done), but it sure beats sitting around the house all day. Even if I did get the internet back up!

That does rock by the way! Now I can hear from you. Tell me about the worst time you got sick. Where were you? Did you have anybody to take care of you? Give me the gory details. I hope that this at least makes you laugh!

And I hope too that tomorrow finds me on my way to school and not stuck trying to stay warm eating soup and lying around.
All the best
Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get better buddy. We miss you.